Thursday, January 12, 2012 0 komentar
New Linux Distribution : BackTrack 5 R1 For Security
BackTrack is a Linux-based penetration testing arsenal, the AIDS-security experts in the capacity assessments in a purely natural environment dedicated to carry out hacking. Regardless of whether you make BackTrack your primary operating system, booting from a LiveDVD or with your favorite memory stick has BackTrack be adapted to each package, kernel configuration, script and patch solely for the purpose of the penetration tester customized.
BackTrack is for all target groups of the early newcomers to experienced security professionals thought in information security. BackTrack supports to find a quick and easy way to update the database of the largest security tool collection to date.
Our community of users ranging from skilled in information security penetration testers, government agencies, information technology, security enthusiasts and people new to the security community. Feedback from all sectors and skill levels allows us to really develop a solution that is tailored to all and far beyond anything previously developed both commercially and freely available.
BackTrack 5 R1 Detail :Developer: BackTrack Linux | More programs
License / Price : GPL / FREE
Last Updated: August 19th, 2011, 18:00 GMT
Category: ROOT / System / OS / Linux Distributions
BackTrack 5 R1 Features :· Kernel 184.108.40.206 – *Much* improved mac80211 stack.
· USB 3.0 support.
· New wireless cards supported.
· All wireless Injection patches applied, maximum support for wireless attacks.
· Even *faster* desktop environment.
· Revamped Fluxbox environment for the KDE challenged.
· Metasploit rebuilt from scratch, MySQL db_drivers working out of the box.
· Updated old packages, added new ones, and removed obsolete ones.
· New BackTrack Wiki with better documentation and support.
Source : Softpedia